Did you know that you can recycle:
- Personal and laptop computers and all cables
- Tablets, notebooks and palmtops
- Computer monitors and parts (e.g. internal hard drives and CD drives)
- Computer peripherals and accessories (e.g. mice, keyboards, web cameras, USBs and modems)
- Printers, faxes, scanners and multi-functional devices
- All televisions
for free by dropping them off at a TechCollect collection point?
To find your nearest TechCollect collection point, click here.
To learn more about recycling e-waste (including why it's important), click here.