Want to reduce your use of single use plastic? 100% environmentally friendly beeswax wraps - handmade on site!
$25 set of 3 - small, medium and large
1 x Sml = 25cm Sq,
1 x Med = 30cm Sq
1 x Lrg = 40cm
Mixed colours and patterns
Our beeswax wraps are handmade onsite at Rahamim Ecology Centre using organic coconut oil, natural tree resin and organic beeswax from local natural beekeeper, Malfroy's Gold (thanks Tim!). We offer 3 sizes and they are made from vintage-style, natural cotton fabrics sourced from sustainably. 100% good for you and our environment!
How to use your beeswax wrap
- Use in place of glad-wrap to cover bowls or plates
- Wrap cut fruit or vegetables for later use
- Wrap opened cheese - hard cheeses work best
How to care for your beeswax wraps;
- Wash gently with cool water and dish soap (biodegradable of course!)
- Do not wash in hot water or in the dishwasher and do not store near a hot oven or the stove - they could melt!
- Don't use the wrap for uncooked meats - it's better to store all meats in a glass container to ensure you aren't cross contaminating your fridge.