Resources for Lent
- Lent calendar - produced by the Global Catholic Climate Movement
- The Grace of Forests: a Lenten resource for year B - produced by St Columbans Mission Society
- Renewing the face of the Earth: Lenten reflections - produced by the Ignatian Solidarity Network
- Creation covenant: Lenten reflections on integral ecology (2018) - produced by Terri MacKenzie, SHCJ
- Laudato Si' reflection resource - produced by Terri MacKenzie, SHCJ
- To breathe its praise: reflections on air - produced by Terri MacKenzie, SHCJ
This calendar invites users to grow closer to creation and to explore the lives of vulnerable communities impacted by extractive industries. Each day of the calendar explores a prayer, activity, or advocacy alert.
Joint message of Pope Francis and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew on the World Day of Prayer for Creation
From the Vatican and from the Phanar, on the World Day of Prayer for Creation, 1 September 2017
Article by Fr Denis Edwards, published in Compass Theology Review, 2010.
Forum on Religion and Ecology, Yale University
The Forum on Religion and Ecology is the largest international multireligious project of its kind. With its conferences, publications, and website it is engaged in exploring religious worldviews, texts, and ethics in order to broaden understanding of the complex nature of current environmental concerns.
This 12-part video series by Canada's GreenSpirit TV models a Canadian response to Laudato Si’. The series is co-authored by Archbishop Bolen with the contribution of Canadian religious and lay organisations committed to environmental issues, and each episode is accompanied by a study guide.
The experience combines science with humanities to help you understand our common evolutionary history with all life, how very ancient our planet is and the geological impact of humanity. We hope it gives a sense of awe and wonder for our beautiful home and inspires care and reverence.
Resources for #Mercy2Earth weekend
#Mercy2Earth weekend is a combined celebration of Earth Day and Mercy Sunday.